NEXTDC’s mission is to establish itself as a key market participant in the Australian and New Zealand data centre services market by designing, developing and
operating a network of secure, efficient and stable enterprise-class data centres.
We understand that an organisation’s data centre is a critical piece of
infrastructure which requires stringent security, reliability, accessibility and flexibility, and we are committed to delivering on our mission by pursuing key business
objectives outlined below:
- develop NEXTDC as a provider of high quality data centre infrastructure solutions and services
- build a recognised and trusted brand within the Australian and New Zealand markets
- pursue selective expansion in the Australian and New Zealand markets
- achieve excellence in service delivery to customers
- pursue additional selective product and service offerings
- target customers in attractive industry sectors of financial services, manufacturing, retail and distribution and the public sector where management believes significant opportunities exist
- employ a modular technical fit out design, assisting in the efficient management of capital expenditure.
A key element of our strategy is to provide customers with flexibility to choose their preferred IT service provider or carrier and their physical space
requirements. Customers of NEXTDC will not need to physically relocate their data and equipment if they change IT service provider or carrier because all
NEXTDC facilities will be serviced by multiple carriers, which should eliminate traditional transition periods and relocation costs associated with changing
Our modular data centre design will provide further flexibility to our customers to increase their physical space requirements as their business
With properties already under development in Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and Sydney, we intend to build a national footprint of data centres, providing flexibility for national customers seeking to deal with a single provider.