FY’16 was another ground-breaking year for NEXTDC, thanks to the overwhelming support and continued partnership from you, our channel community.
We welcomed over 50 new partners into the ecosystem last year, helping to further build out the depth and breadth of the skills available to customers to leverage, firmly cementing our services marketplace as the most advanced and dynamic marketplace in the country. We saw new faces flourish and the regular lineup of channel gurus continue to evolve and re-invent themselves as true champions do.
At the NEXTDC 2016 Partner Awards we will come together as one unified channel, we will celebrate our successes and recognise our channel champions….the innovators, the disruptors and the dominators.
Date: Thursday 3 November 2016
Time: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: The Ivy Penthouse, Sydney
View our latest news item: NEXTDC recognises channel achievement at 2016 Partner Awards.
This years’ award categories recognise the high fliers who have excelled and dominated over the past year. We are thrilled with the overwhelming number of award nominations we received in each category and the high calibre of entries. Nominations are now closed.
Six awards will be presented at this year's ceremony. Congratulations to all our finalists.
CenturyLink - WINNER
Comvergence - WINNER
PingCo - WINNER
OnPlatinum ICT - WINNER
Atos - WINNER
Telstra - WINNER
For any enquiries related to the NEXTDC 2016 Partner Awards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Nominations are open to NEXTDC Partners that have a Master Services Agreement (MSA) in place as of 25 September, 2016. Nominations for NEXTDC Partner Awards are only open to partners belonging to the NEXTDC Partner Program. Partners that are partners of AXONVX only, and not a part of the NEXTDC Partner Program, are ineligible to participate in these Awards.
2. The information contained in submissions for the NEXTDC Partner Awards must be accurate and correct.
3. You agree to abide by the decisions made by the judging panel and acknowledge all decisions are final.
4. Should you be successful, you agree to NEXTDC publicising your company as a finalist and/or award winner on our website and via digital or print media formats.
5. You authorise that any information provided in your nomination summary and/or photos taken at the awards event can be used in marketing material for future publicity of the event and made publicly available on our website and for use in digital or print media.
6. Should you choose to attend the NEXTDC Partner Awards event in Sydney and require travel to Sydney to attend, you agree to meet all travel and accommodation costs required to do so.