We're here for you every step of the way
NEXTDC is an exciting ASX 100-listed technology company enabling business transformation through innovative data centre outsourcing solutions, connectivity services and infrastructure management software.
As the leading independent data centre operator with a nationwide network of Tier III and Tier IV facilities in the Australian market, we provides world-class colocation services to local and international organisations. With a focus on sustainability and renewable energy, we deliver our customers industry leading solutions that champion the best energy efficiency ratings in the country, and NABERS 5-star certification.
Our partner ecosystem comprises the country’s largest specialised ICT community of >750 clouds, networks and IT service providers. The power of our network-rich ecosystem enables our customers to source and connect with cloud platforms, service providers and vendors to build integrated Hybrid Cloud deployments and scale their IT infrastructure and services.
Would you like to know more about NEXTDC? Ask us.
Our Partner Program centres around a channel-first go-to-market model. Featuring extensive technical and sales support for our partner community, we are committed to ensuring our partners are enabled and empowered to deliver world-class cloud and colocation solutions to end user customers nation-wide.
We built our business around supporting Australia’s ICT industry without fear or favour, our partner ethos is simple: our business is your business and we deliver world-class solutions together and we do it better than anybody else.
Our senior leaders
NEXTDC has a passionate and innovative senior management team. They lead by example, with empathy, and motivate us to go places we never thought imaginable.
Careers at NEXTDC
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team and put their talent to good use. Find out more about working at NEXTDC.
Our values are what we value
Our company values define the behaviour and skills that we expect from all employees. Every one of our team members 'live' the values every single day, striving to ensure all of our actions align with the behaviours which our values embody.
Our goal as a company is to have every one of our people living every one of our values, every single day.
We encourage our employees to share the stories where others live our values and we empower staff to call it out when they see behaviours that are inconsistent with our values.
Explore Our Values
What does living our values mean?
It means we can have fewer rules.
If in doubt, we refer to our values to make the right decision.
It means that we will recognise, reward, hire and promote based on our 6 values: Straight Talk, Customer First, Frugal not Cheap, The Pursuit of Excellence, Bright Ideas and One Team.
Every one of us is responsible for ensuring we live the values and holding our team mates accountable. Our values mean we know what is expected of us every day, collectively we know what we stand for and what we are striving to achieve.
We are obsessed with delivering the world’s best customer-experience.
- You care intensely about what’s important to the customer – quality, time and value
- You take personal responsibility for delivering exceptional, world-class customer experiences
- You team with others to do whatever it takes to be extraordinary in every customer interaction
- You proactively seek, share and action feedback on customer experience
- You constantly search for new ways to improve our customer systems and processes
We are an elite team, working together with super stars in every position.
- You care intensely about NEXTDC’s success and have a can-do, must-do attitude
- You support, respect and inspire others and ‘That’s not my job’ is not in your vocabulary
- You are an ‘A’ player that thrives on working with other ‘A’ players
- You ask for help when you need it and share information openly and fearlessly to help others succeed
- You hold yourself and your team mates accountable for making the exceptional happen
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- You reimagine everything to find amazing solutions to industry challenges and problems
- You know that if you’ve never failed, you’ve never tried anything new
- Like scientists test hypotheses you find a problem’s root cause with the ‘five whys’
- You search for opportunities to create exponential growth – 10 times faster, better
- You believe invention is the path to breakthrough ideas
The pursuit of excellence
We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
- You inspire others and are passionately focussed on delivering extraordinary results
- You consistently exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and stakeholders
- You are responsible and accountable for your actions and decisions
- You take personal responsibility for constantly improving and building your skills
- You protect our people and customers by putting safety first
We don’t talk bullshit, we have crucial conversations, we disagree and then we commit.
- You’re a straight talker, addressing and resolving issues head-on with empathy and respect
- You say what you think even if it is controversial and speak out against passive-aggressive behaviour
- You practise the art of mindful listening and accept feedback so you can better understand others
- You think strategically, and can articulate what we are, and are not, trying to do
- You understand that effective communication is your personal responsibility
Frugal not cheap
We spend our money where it matters the most.
- You treat the company’s money like it’s your own and invest in the things that matter to customers
- You are focussed on getting the very best value for money
- You continually look for ‘one percent’ efficiency gains to drive continuous improvement
- You search for better ways to work so we can invest in and develop our people
- You share cost saving and efficiency stories so we can all learn from your success
ONEDC customer portal
Simplify, streamline and securely manage your data centre operations.
- Real-time temperature and humidity monitoring
- Power monitoring
- Manage access requests and user permissions
- Automated rack locking/unlocking
- Comprehensive reporting for compliance, risk and cost management
- Notifications and alerts of events impacting operations
- Place new services orders
- Centrally manage service desk tickets
- Book deliveries, staging rooms and Remote Hands assistance
Customer Success Team
Your post-sales support team
- Your internal NEXTDC champion
- Partners with you to help provision your NEXTDC space
- Support with upgrades, expansions and add-on service requirements
Need help? We’re here for you 24/7
We thrive when it comes to helping our customers. No matter the question, the level of urgency or if you simply have an idea that you want help bringing to life, our specialist team of customer success managers, technicians, engineers and customer care specialists provide a comprehensive level of technical and logistical support, available to you 24/7/365.