Customer Support - Quicklinks
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
ONEDC Administration Users can enable MFA for their Tenant/s via self-service in the ONEDC portal. Once enabled, all users for that tenant will be required to authenticate their identity by following MFA protocols. For additional support, please utilise the online resources or contact our Customer Operations Team via the details located on the bottom of this page.
How do I use ONEDC on my mobile?
ONEDC is built on the latest web technologies and is completely responsive on both iOS and Android mobile platforms.
Where can I access the NEXTDC Facility Rules?
You can access an online PDF of our facility rules here: Facility Rules
Where can I find information about facility inductions?
Can I change my plan later?
What do I do with an IDAC when someone has resigned?
Firstly, email the Customer Support team to deactivate the card immediately and then either hand the card in at your local NEXTDC facility or post to GPO BOX 3219 Brisbane Queensland 4001.
How long will it take to provision a Cross Connect?
Once you have received your TAU confirmation number your cross connect will be commissioned within four business days.
How do I decommission a Cross Connect?
Simply submit a request via the ticket management tab in the ONEDC portal.
Customer audit request(s)
NEXTDC supports customers in the areas we do not currently have 3rd party assurance(s) in place. This includes requirements such as PCI-DSS, IRAP, ASAE 3402 or SOC 1,2,3 reporting.
NEXTDC will work with the customer to provide support according to their individual requirements.
Please note: This is only applicable for customers with MANDATORY reporting requirements in these areas and a 3rd party is used/appointed to perform the assurance activities.
All customer audit request(s) should be raised via NEXTDC’s Customer Operations team with at least 2 weeks’ notice along with the following information:
- date, time and expected duration of the audit.
- the facility(s) and rack ID(s) relevant to the audit scope
- purpose and scope, including a set of questions that will be asked during the audit; whether a site tour will be required, who will be attending
- a Confidentiality Deed in a form satisfactory to NEXTDC is required for all 3rd party auditor/executors of the assurance activities. For this, the customer is required to provide the auditor's company name and relevant contact information.
NEXTDC audit support fees may apply, subject to the terms in your Master Services Agreement (MSA). In addition, if the customer does not attend the audit (when a 3rd party auditor or assurance provider is used), a remote hands fee will be charged at NEXTDC’s current remote hands rate.
Still got questions?
Contact our Customer Operations Team, they operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Phone 1300 NXT OPS (1300 698 677) within Australia +61 7 3177 4799 when overseas
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org