Service management, permits and tickets
To arrange any of the following services simply submit a request in advance through ONEDC or by email to the NEXTDC Customer Operations team.
Individual requests are to be made for each service you require, paying attention to the important information below.
When booking a delivery/pickup, please ensure you have supplied the following information:
- Pre-book all deliveries and pickups at least 24 hours in advance
- Details of courier company (or driver name for self-delivery)
- Consignment/ticket reference number
- Estimate pickup/arrival date and time
- Consignment details: number of items, weight, size
- Sender details
- For pickup: pack, label and arrange collection for all goods
Request guess access
IDAC holders may request access for up to three guests. Apply for guest access in the Access or Services tab in ONEDC - depending on which version you use.
Please ensure anyone visiting the NEXTDC data centre facilities:
- Carry either a current passport or Australian Driver's License for identification purposes
- Wear fully enclosed footwear.
Loading dock access
When accessing the loading dock please (post approval), adhere to the following:
- Pre-book and receive approval for loading dock access via ONEDC or email, prior to required access time
- Create a standard delivery ticket in advance for any self-delivered goods
- Remove all vehicles from the loading dock area immediately following unloading/loading
- Unpack goods in the designated area
- Place all rubbish and empty pallets in the rubbish disposal room
Booking a car park
Limited guest parking is available at all NEXTDC facilities. To book parking submit a request at least 24 hours in advance via ONEDC or email, with the following information:
- Date of parking required
- Driver name
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle make and model
Booking a staging or meeting room
The NEXTDC facilities have staging rooms and meeting rooms available for your use. To take advantage of the staging and meetings rooms, you must be book at least 24 hours in advance.
To book email the Customers Ops team.
Due to the nature of the facility, please take note of the following when using a staging or meeting room:
- Staging rooms can be booked for up to a maximum of one month - if you require an extension, it will be granted depending on availability
- Once finished with the room, please remove all materials and leave neat and tidy
- Please take the reasonable precautions to protect the floor, wall and ceiling surfaces
If any damage is caused through negligent or reckless behaviour or any rubbish/packaging is left in the staging rooms or loading docks, you may incur a fee accordingly.